, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
and has been featured in Time Magazine
. It is the most immersive meditation experience: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback and fresh, updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our product is quickly selling out, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
You are an experienced Product leader who is known for your ability to collaborate and get the job done. You're curious about what the future of meditation could look like, and you're incredibly inspired to build it and bring it to millions of people.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of the website, payment, and fulfillment systems and help the team plan, design and release measurable improvements that drive growth.
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with the team to drive new initiatives - supplementing findings with user research as appropriate.
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements.
- Engage closely with the brand and marketing team to contribute to and drive growth initiatives across multiple channels.
- Work with engineers to determine the right tech stack and integrations to achieve our goals on a reasonable time frame and budget.
- Engage closely with a diverse and distributed engineering team to help determine feasibility, optimized implementation methods, and reasonable development schedules.
- 3+ years of product management experience with web products.
- Experience working with consumer brands.
- Experience with e-commerce, payment and fulfillment systems.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early and directly, and ultimately gets the job done.
- Experience with hardware + subscription products.
- Experience with Shopify, Stripe, 3PL systems, and web analytics APIs and platforms.
- Passionate about meditation and mental wellness.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!
*** Core participates in the e-Verify program