Our mission is to cement mental wellness as a pillar of modern life. Our first product is a handheld meditation trainer, Core, that pulses in your hands to help you focus, and analyzes heart rhythm to give you feedback on calmness and progress over time. Our first batch quickly sold out and organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more. As we start down the path to shipping this product more broadly we need a senior iOS engineer to help set the standard for quality, reliability, and team dynamic.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with all developers to build features and integrate them with back-end services while maintaining existing features and pushing for architecture improvements
- Contribute to feature specifications and have a voice in what you’re building throughout the feature-building process and design
- Improve and help define the engineering team’s processes and tooling
- Build beautiful UI for our users
- Keep Core iOS technology on the the forefront by exploring and advocating for new iOS frameworks
- Develop with testing in mind first
- Experience building, shipping, and supporting apps (bonus if it involves a hardware & backend component)
- Experience writing apps with Swift
- Great understanding of modern software design patterns
- Expert understanding of UIKit
- Able to write UI and AutoLayout code programmatically
- Experience with Core Bluetooth & Protobufs
- Experience building Charts
- Experience with Core Animation
- Experience designing and implementing mobile code that interacts with REST APIs
- Drive to grow and lead a team
- Able to judiciously apply new process and change existing process when needed
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!