, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
. It is the most immersive meditation experience: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback and fresh, updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our product is quickly selling out, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
We’re opening the first Core Studio in downtown San Francisco, an exciting space that will serve as our in-person brand hub, hosting meditation classes, special events, and more.
We want to bring out the best in you. We believe taking care of yourself is a powerful act. We embrace vulnerability. We recognize each person’s journey. We lead with purpose, not product.
You are interested in the positive impact meditation can have on mental health. You are friendly, dependable, organized, and well-spoken. We are seeking a confident, service-oriented, positive, and purpose-driven individual with great interpersonal skills to represent Core as our Front Desk Coordinator. Hours will vary, but we are looking for a commitment of 10-20 hours per week.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients, maintaining a friendly and warm atmosphere in the studio
- Assist studio staff in daily tasks and projects
- Maintain the look and feel of the space, taking initiative in ensuring cleanliness and organization
- Assist with training new staff members, as needed
- Be well-versed in our product experience, helping to troubleshoot technical issues, as needed
- Answer phone calls, respond to email inquiries, and assist with check-in and checkout for guests
- Help with other administrative tasks, as needed
- Previous customer service experience
- The ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to take initiative and do what needs doing
- A positive attitude, and an eagerness to be a team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- The flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule
Compensation based on competitive hourly rate. This is a part-time position. Shifts will include weekends, holidays, and evening hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates.