, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
. It is the most immersive meditation experience: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback and fresh, updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our product is quickly selling out, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
As General Manager of Core Studio - Front Office, you will be a team leader who will recruit, train, motivate, and coach all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly client-oriented and committed to hitting both the studio and company goals. You are excited to build love, demand, and buzz for Core as a lifestyle movement and foster relationships with local community and influencers.
You are proactive and able to prioritize and make decisions swiftly and are comfortable juggling multiple projects seamlessly and problem-solving on the fly. You take pride in being detail-oriented and consistently delivering a memorable and on-brand experience. You will partner with the Back Office General Manager, whose role will include studio operations, maintenance, and finance, and budgeting.
You both will work closely with Core’s brand and marketing team as well as our CEO to coordinate a consistent brand and goals between corporate and the studio. You will have support on brand and design, digital storytelling, and more, but ultimately, the studio is your responsibility.
- 3+ years experience managing a community, studio, or retail experience
- Must be able to work flexible/non-traditional hours including weekends and some holidays
- Passion for personalized wellness
- Exceptional communication skills
- Welcoming with an exceptional customer service mindset
- Comfortable with technology and productivity tools including Microsoft Office and iPhone apps
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!