, we believe in taking an active and intentional approach to building your inner strength. Our first product, the Core meditation trainer, launched January 6th, and won a 2020 CES Innovation Award
. It is the most immersive meditation experience: combining an app, a handheld device, biofeedback and fresh, updated content from our new Core Studio in downtown San Francisco. Our product is quickly selling out, and our beta organically attracted engagements with a Grammy-winning artist, NFL and PGA Tour athletes, Lululemon, Saks 5th Ave, and more.
As General Manager of Core Studio - Back Office, you will do all the behind-the-scenes work to keep the Studio launched and running. The studio’s P&L will be your responsibility, and you will have flexibility and creativity in managing your business plans. You are comfortable juggling multiple projects seamlessly and problem-solving on the fly.
You are proactive and able to prioritize and make decisions swiftly. You take pride in being detail-oriented and keeping a well-maintained studio. You can tackle budgeting, supply ordering, and scheduling with ease. You will partner with the Front Office General Manager, whose role will include hiring, training, and motivating staff and delivering a memorable customer experience.
You both will work closely with Core’s brand and marketing team as well as our CEO to coordinate a consistent brand and goals between corporate and the studio. You will have support on brand and design, digital storytelling, and more, but ultimately, running the studio is your responsibility.
- 3+ years experience managing a studio, retail experience, or similar business
- Must be able to work flexible/non-traditional hours including weekends and some holidays
- Passion for personalized wellness
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with skills in operations and budgeting
- Exceptional with technology and productivity tools including Microsoft Office and iPhone apps
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!