Coretechs Consulting is looking to add an experienced Project Manager. In the last year we moved our offices and doubled our space once and now we’ve just done it again. We need YOU to help fill the new space and keep up the pace! You will be responsible for the administration of technology projects, managing our team of IT professionals, implementing technology security, network and server infrastructure, and serving as a liaison between our staff and the client. You’ll be working on a wide variety of projects for our clients. We are based in Kensington, MD and have many clients in the DC Metro area and beyond. You’ll be able to work flexible hours and grow your role within the company as a valued part of our team.
Some of the Benefits of working for Coretechs:
- Competitive pay, 401k, health care, paid vacation and bonuses
- Hourly Pay - Get paid for every hour you work - Avoid Salary Burnout
- Ability to grow your position and role within the company
- Work remotely - After your introductory period you can work some days remotely
- Work for a locally owned, locally managed, US based company
The requirements below are preferred but not set in stone. If you have relevant experience and a desire to learn, contact us!
- Ability to work on location in our Kensington, MD office
- Knowledge of general software development and deployment processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, learn their business, and anticipate what solutions may fit their need today and in the future
- Ability to negotiate budgets with clients and manage them throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with hosting services like AWS and managing EC2/RDS instances
- Knowledge of various repository systems such as Git and Subversion
- 2+ years supervisory experience in an IT department or comparable operation
If working for a fast growing, local company sounds like a step in the right direction for your career, contact us today.