Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
The Contact Center Sales executive will work closely with our Contact Center Team located in Dallas, Texas. The CC/IVR segment is a high-growth market segment, representing the largest number of target accounts across all segments. Our target accounts have between 25-300 total agent positions with an average range of 500-3000 employees. In this role, your primary objective is to prospect and close new target accounts through our direct sales process. Through our unique sales approach, you will help companies see a vision for great Customer Experience (CX), lead conversations to identify customer’s critical needs, demonstrate the business benefits of investing in a CoreDial CorNexa CC/IVR platform, while working alongside our Partners to design and deliver solutions that align with our partners customer’s vision, technical needs and business outcomes.
You will partner with our partner community of more than 800 nationwide, who will be assigned to help you qualify, nurture and schedule discovery meetings created from the partners customer base. Once a lead is converted to an opportunity, you will lead the technical discovery and demonstration of our solutions. You will be responsible for leading the sales opportunity to closure and engaging cross-functional resources as needed.
The CoreNexa CC/IVR solution is built to make people’s everyday lives better, and together we can realize a vision to build a better world by unleashing the power of great customer experience.
What you will do:
- Assist our Channel Partners and internal sales teams by working directly with Channel Partners to educate them on how to assess their end customers’ pain points and sell the solution. This can include webinar and in-person demonstrations.
- Build relationships with Channel Partners by serving as the liaison for pre-sales, implementation, and post-sales with the goal of being the Partner’s trusted advisor.
- Develop a Go-To-Market territory plan that defines a path to achieve revenue growth year over year.
- Develop a pipeline of new target accounts enabled your engagement with our existing partner community, and your direct opportunity identification and development
- Achieve personal development and revenue growth and sales goals.
- Understand our customer's business and align CorNexa CC/IVR solutions that achieve business outcomes.
- Strategically manage complex sale that include multiple functional organizations and buyers.
- Drive weekly activities that achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue growth targets.
- Provide weekly key performance indicators and accurate quarterly revenue forecast.
- Contribute as a team player to drive overall continuous improvement initiatives
- Work closely with our existing team of Partner Success Associates to leverage Partner relationships and engagement.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competitors in order to act as a valuable resource to the Channel Partners, their end customers, and CoreDial sales team.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams on possible new product offerings and integration of new technology.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 3-7 years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Direct sales experience creating and closing opportunities with new customers in Contact Center space.
- Track record of consistent quota achievement with new customers.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstration skills and professionalism.
- Invests time in territory to develop relationships and travels to customer meetings when appropriate.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of a Contact Center and complex sales process to the extent of being considered a Contact Center Subject Matter Expert
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate through written and spoken language
- Very strong listening skills with proven ability to communicate accurate information
- Ability to understand Channel Partner and end-customer requirements as well as their business models to effectively position Unified Communications solutions.
- Strong phone and video presence
- Experience working cross-functionally to communicate detailed product deliverables
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, onsite gym, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at email@example.com