Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
As a member of the Partner Success team the Subject Matter Expert is an expert in VoIP business and plays a key role in our partners success. The Subject Matter Expert is a cross functional resource for the entire company. The SME serves as a trusted advisor to internal teams and partners by creating and implementing solutions to win opportunities and foster partner success.
A successful candidate requires excellent technical and customer interface skills. The UCaaS SME is required to articulate and communicate their subject matter effectively to diverse audiences. The nature of the position involves actively interfacing with all areas of the business in a variety of settings, including but not limited to Partner Sales Calls, Internal Meetings, Partner On-Boarding, and Training Sessions.
What you will do:
- Serve as a technical and functional expert supporting internal departments and partners for UCaaS product and services.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of VoIP products and delivery to provide relevant adoption and technical recommendations on solutions customized to partners’ business needs and contribute to winning opportunities and influencing partner success in a positive way.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and expert in subject matter, services and best practices to proactively provide support and guidance in order to successfully enable our partners to sell, deliver, manage and invoice.
- Contribute cross functionally with other departments as needed to promote UCaaS features subject matter to create content for marketing and training.
- Creation and development of content and resources to support partner knowledge base and subject matter expertise. Prepare and participate in presentations, training, and sales efforts to ensure successful implementation and high adoption of channel success.
- Build relationships and become a trusted advisor throughout organization actively providing support as needed.
- Identify opportunities, create, and implement internal tools, resources and processes which impact positively the signing, growth and expansion required to make our channel partners successful.
- Manage special projects assigned by management to meet partner and internal needs.
What you will need:
- Minimum five years in a technical/sales role working for a service provider who sells and implements Unified Communications Solutions
- Experience working with VOIP, SIP Trunking, Call Center solutions, Call Recording solutions, IP Networks, Routers, Unified Communications, LAN technology, WAN technology, CPE and technical network design and implementations.
- Ability to learn and respond to demands in a fast-paced, highly technical environment and to manage multiple projects and responsibilities is required.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate multiple groups toward accomplishing a task.
- Ability to uncover business challenges, articulate and develop custom solutions to solve those challenges.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and personal accountability.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit daily, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at email@example.com