Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
The Professional Services Project Coordinator will work under the Senior VP of Operations to support our newest software product. Day-to-day operations will involve working cross-departmentally, and on several projects at one time, to increase communication and drive measurable output. The Professional Services Project Coordinator will be an expert at coordinating, leading, motivating, and maintaining “The Big Picture”. The ideal team member will be capable of working with CoreDial’s partners and support technicians, leading weekly meetings, managing all areas of the project, performing simple system configurations, and all the while functioning as a cheerleader for all things CoreDial.
What you will do:
- Manage CoreDial's custom Contact Center setup project, including: facilitating calls/meetings and, managing the project scope, schedule, budget and resources to ensure deliverables are met in the time allotted.
- Ensuring that projects are completed as close to the originally stated timeline as possible, and within the initial budget, or if that’s not possible due to changing conditions, ensuring that clients are notified in a timely manner of scope changes that may impact the timing, scope, or cost of a project.
- The Project Coordinator works closely with engineers, architects and the staff from other departments within CoreDial including Technical Support, Partner Acquisition and Sales.
- While professional services are being completed, and in lieu of their Partner Success Associate, help to maintain a positive relationship with the Channel partner by setting expectations and delivering on promises.
- This role also requires the user the ability to master our new software product and do light configuration of each system.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical or communications field or equivalent experience – Project Management related degree is a strong plus.
- 3+ years of full-time work experience doing project management work for software or IT companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with clients, sales, consultants, and other technical roles such as support engineers.
- Solid experience with a project management tool such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, Trello, etc., Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system such as SalesForce.
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit daily, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org