Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Receptionist to join our incredibly successful team. Are you self-motivated, energetic, and have excellent interpersonal skills? Do you want to join a successful team in a fast-paced company? If so then we want to talk to you!
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for our company and performs all duties necessary to ensure an efficient flow of the office and must have the ability to provide the highest level of customer service. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to: interacting professionally with customers, employees and others; answering telephones; greeting visitors; maintaining and coordinating office needs and appearance; and doing other general office duties (e.g., paper filing).
What you will do:
- Manages the reception area to ensure a welcoming and professional experience by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Welcomes, greets and directs visitors
- Fields incoming calls, by answering general questions and directing to proper contact
- Manages the day-to-day office operations to ensure office is in a neat and orderly manner including but not limited to, set up and break down, cleaning, ordering and stocking of all office amenities (daily fresh coffee, fruit, yogurt bar, bagels etc.) and tidying up conference rooms and common areas
- Organize and coordinate lunch orders for all company meetings including but not limited to placing and picking up orders, and setting up and breaking down
- Act as primary point of contact with property management and office related vendors to assist internal needs related to cleaning, maintenance and alteration of office areas
- Manage all office supplies, including but not limited to maintaining inventory, preparing and submitting purchase orders, ordering and stocking supplies, etc. in accordance with company purchasing policies
- Coordinates and handles all office mail including sorting and distributing, preparing labels, packages and scheduling pick-up and delivery of mail services through FedEx and UPS etc.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
What you will need:
- College Degree or equivalent with 2-3 years office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Proactive approach to daily tasks with a demonstrated ability to push past obstacles to get things done
- Strong initiative and work ethic with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities
- High standard of personal presentation, approachable, reliable and punctual
- Excellent customer service skills with a can do attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to ensure each visitor, customer and employee has an excellent experience
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit daily, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at email@example.com