Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with close to 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
CoreDial is seeking a driven, and highly motivated Staff Accountant to join our Accounting team. As a Staff Accountant you will provide financial information by analyzing data from the general ledger system, maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts, prepare financial reports, account analysis, and reconcile tax data. You will also play an integral role in the accounting close and the sales tax preparation.
What you will do:
- The ideal candidate is a team player who is looking for an opportunity to grow, and learn with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth company.
- Maintain financial records for company by analyzing balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts via downloads from external data sources.
- Create journal entries and once approved post to the accounting system.
- Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations and prepaids; analyzing and reconciling liability and accounts payable ledgers;
- Prepare fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Maintain additional account detail and analysis in accordance with other departmental needs.
- Provide financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Aid with the preparation of sales, use, and gross receipts taxes calculations and filings. Post entries to the books accordingly.
- Assist with annual financial and bank audits.
- Aid customers with general billing questions.
- Work closely with others in the department.
- Special projects as assigned
What you will need:
- 2-5 years of accounting experience
- Accounting degree (or equivalent course work)
- General knowledge of GAAP and accounting and financial reporting principles
- Excellent Excel skills and technology savvy
- Use of PowerPoint and Word
- Deadline oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with employees at all levels as well as customers, vendors and other external stakeholders
- Familiarity with NetSuite is a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to Join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org