Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
The Company seeks individuals with excellent knowledge of IP networks, VoIP systems, Linux Administration and possessing of excellent troubleshooting skill to manage and repair problems identified in escalated support cases and to manage datacenter resources. Successful candidates must be capable of prioritizing and completing tasks under little supervision.
What you will do:
- Advanced troubleshooting of VoIP related issues in the configuration and operation of the datacenter and customer networks (including global internet routing), Asterisk systems, Linux servers and interconnections with various telecommunications partners, and the VoiceAxis software.
- Quickly discover the essence of a problem reported through escalated customer support tickets and manage them to completion interacting with co-workers, customers and vendors as necessary and as proscribed by our service-agreements.
- Provide support, troubleshooting and bug reports for VoiceAxis software, a LAMP based package created by CoreDial for managing our customer and partner services.
- Assist in design and creation of software to improve our platform.
- Participate in an emergency customer and technical support 24/7 on-call rotation.
What you will need:
- The ability to define your own work, make decisions based on projects you are managing and any available discretionary time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, emerging growth environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written needed to interact with team and customers.
- Excellent knowledge of IP networks and services, including experience using packet capture tools such as tcpdump to analyze issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, specifically we use RedHat based distributions.
- Good knowledge of Cisco router configuration, LAN/VLAN concepts and configuration, Asterisk or VoIP (SIP/RTP) in general, basic computer programming concepts.
- Broadworks experience a plus
- Experience with MySQL
- Must be comfortable with some level of programming or scripting. In our work we interact frequently with Bash, Perl, PHP, Ruby, and Python both for tool creation and troubleshooting existing production services.
- Any knowledge or experience with the following is a plus: OpenSIPs, Kamailio, OpenSER; IP phone provisioning Polycom, Aastra, Cisco, Linksys; programming in PHP, Bash, Perl or C.
- A drive to earn and take on additional responsibility when the opportunity arises.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org