Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What you will do:
- Help architect and build automated cloud solutions, including cloud adoption plans, cloud management and monitoring, new cloud technologies integration, and data center migrations.
- Design, build, install, and maintain OpenStack cloud infrastructure platform at data centers as well as maintain existing OpenStack platforms.
- Be involved in systems engineering and configuration management frameworks to automate operational processes.
- Assist on deployment projects, including hands-on configuration of complex components.
- Implement Infrastructure as a Service (laas) platforms and Ceph distributed storage, and network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of LINUX-based hardware platforms
- Provide technical expertise and act as Subject Matter Expert to solve complex problems on network and cloud-specific activities.
- Improve cloud and storage product quality and reliability.
What you will need:
- 3+ years experience in a Cloud Engineering or DevOps role.
- 3+ years experience with OpenStack Private Cloud, Ceph, and iSCSI.
- Experience not simply administering an OpenStack environment but actually architecting and deploying one.
- Strong knowledge in areas of applications, virtualization, network and security with SDN/NFV working experience; preferably a blend of data networking, cloud virtualization, and service orchestration.
- Experience with Linux OS (Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc).
- Experience with github and/or gitlab.
- Scripting experience in Python is required.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins).
- Experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- Demonstrated ability to design, and document interfaces, standards, data flows and scenarios for distributed cloud environments.
- Experience with Kubernetes cloud orchestration APIs and management tools.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Public cloud platforms such as AWS and Google Cloud preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time appropriately and be able to plan, execute, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Must be a self-starter and work productively either alone or in collaboration with a team.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, onsite gym, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org