Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our incredibly successful team. Are you self-motivated, energetic, and have excellent interpersonal skills? Do you want to join a successful team in a fast-paced company? If so then we want to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Work collaboratively with software development, quality assurance, and operations to deploy and maintain our systems.
- Automate and streamline our software development lifecycle and operations.
- Develop and document best practices to be used across departments for automation and deployment.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Work a rotating on-call shift to handle after-hours outages and scheduled deployments.
What we are looking for:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- A working understanding of code and script (Python, Ruby, PHP, Perl, Bash)
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Experience supporting software collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, Gerrit)
- Familiarity with automating deployments to cloud services such as OpenStack or AWS
- Strong experience supporting/managing databases (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with continuous development/deployment systems (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Web server administration experience (LAMP stack)
- Enterprise monitoring tools experience (New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Worked within an Agile Environment(SCRUM/Kanban/Lean/XP)
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, onsite gym, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at email@example.com