Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 23,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
We're seeking a motivated and innovative individual who is the right mix of a technical solution specialist, customer advocate, product champion, and problem-solving enthusiast. A successful Channel Partner Onboarding Specialist will have experience in developing and mentoring a Channel Partner, possess strong communication skills, and loves to solve technical problems. As a Channel Partner Onboarding Specialist, your day will be centered around supporting the onboarding of Channel Partners to ensure their continued success. The discovery phase will revolve around assessing their end-goals, their hardware needs and requirements, instructing them on new technologies, and portal provisioning.
What you will do:
- Work cross-functionally with CoreDial teams and Channel Partners on implementation and partner on-boarding processes.
- Act as a point of contact for our Partners’ end-customer implementation process and assist with initial installation efforts.
- Aid Partners in defining their provisioning and implementation processes to ensure alignment of deliverables and steps required from Site Survey to Delivery.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in delivering and managing end-users on the CoreDial SaaS platform; training each partner to replicate your knowledge so they can succeed as a CoreDial Channel Partner.
- Participate in continuous training and development of CoreDial Partners.
- Participate in other CoreDial training programs.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by manager.
What you will need:
- 3 years experience in telecom delivery service coordination and/or project management
- Demonstrate deep understanding of telecommunications industry
- Experience in provisioning various makes & models of VoIP gateways and IP Phones.
- Demonstrate level of knowledge of VoIP and/or Cloud Services to the point of being considered a Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong knowledge of service delivery (end-to-end)
- Ability to implement Channel Partners’ service from site survey to go-live status.
- Experience with, ability to create, and knowledge of project outlines and tracking for service delivery purposes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, onsite gym, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today!