Who we are:
CoreDial is a leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 channel partners to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 SMBs with over 300,000 seats in the U.S. Our proven platform enables the channel to quickly and cost-effectively provide end users with high-quality, reliable services such as UCaaS, CCaaS, Hosted PBX, mobility, SIP Trunking, and SD-WAN. The company’s success-focused business model provides self-service capabilities, a flexible branding strategy, and long term, margin-rich, recurring revenue. Our motto has always been “Success starts here.” Our disciplined corporate culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. We pride ourselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our partners’ success. A career with CoreDial is a journey with unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and make an impact.
What we are looking for:
Our network is the basis of everything we do at CoreDial. The right team member will have excellent knowledge of IP networks and possess impeccable troubleshooting skills. As a Network Engineer you will be managing and assisting with improvements and growing our network infrastructure. The ideal candidate will love being hands-on. The Network Engineer’s day-to-day will consist of configuring routers, switches, firewalls and building out new networks. You should have experience planning, building, and running a production network.
What you will do:
- Support and maintain Data Center and Office networks.
- Assist in design and implementation of improvements to existing and new network infrastructure.
- Configure & deploy new network equipment according to design & deployment plans
- Configure and manage routing using BGP, OSPF (must have)
- Maintain and improve documentation and inventory of the network architecture.
- Perform after-hours implementations and maintenance as required.
- Research and evaluate products in order to recommend solutions to enhance systems infrastructure.
- Participate in an emergency technical support 24/7 on-call rotation.
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience with Juniper Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
- 5+ years experience with Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers (preferred)
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls (preferred)
- Experience with Juniper Virtual Chassis, Juniper Virtual Chassis Fabric
- Experience with setting up and troubleshooting BGP, OSPF (must have)
- Experience building and troubleshooting VPNs
- Network automation using scripting languages such as perl, python, etc (preferred)
- Linux Networking experience is desired (experience w/ iptables, NAT, mtr, ping, telnet, nmap)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to define your own work, make decisions based on projects you are managing and any available discretionary time.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, emerging growth environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written needed to interact with vendors and other team members.
- Drive to earn and take on additional responsibility when the opportunity arises.
Certifications (Nice to have):
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Bagel Monday, Soft Pretzel Tuesday, Yogurt Parfait Wednesday, Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes all you can eat fresh fruit, and friendly office competitions
- Quarterly onsite massages
- Volunteer opportunities including Cradles to Crayons, Bringing Hope Home, and VTO program
How to join:
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking to continue to build upon their existing skills. The right individual will be self-motivated and a creative problem solver. You should possess the ability to seek out the correct information efficiently through individual efforts and with the team. By joining the CoreDial team, you can enjoy the benefits of working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Philadelphia region. If you, or someone you know, would be a great fit for us we would love to hear from you today! You can submit a resume or a referral by emailing our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org