Focus on developing online training modules, partnering with subject matter experts to keep content relevant and updated, managing LMS, and continuing to help develop current training offering.The ideal candidate will be comfortable creating eLearning modules, creating and editing multimedia elements for the online courses, and have a can-do attitude.
Samples are required.
The candidate would strive to ultimately:
- Design and develop dynamic, interactive and user friendly multimedia training solutions
- Manage design and development team
- Manage design, development, implementation and maintenance of LMS/training delivery systems
- Manage complete development process of courseware materials to include eLearning and LMS/training delivery systems, document management
- Work with senior management to ensure completed projects, courseware and LMS/training systems meet users’ expectations
- Manage vendor relations to maintain external development of curriculum, budget and scheduling
- Work with team members to define processes, work flows, effective content production and implementation of up to date development and LMS technologies and methodologies
- Plan and manage development of new courseware requests
The eLearning Developer’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules.
- Creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs and advising on production.
- Partnering with internal teams to produce high quality eLearning content.
- Assisting with managing administrative capabilities in the LMS.
- Creating digital assets for elearning courses.
- Collaborating with other members of the curriculum development and training team to brainstorm, problem-solve, and review each other’s work.
- Working with subject matter experts on other teams to produce scripts, content, and timelines.
- Partnering with the creative team to create new assets for courses.
- Assisting with management of course development projects including scoping the required resources and timeline to meet project timelines with quality results.
- Producing quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, PowerPoint slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, and assessments.
- Designing measurement instruments and creating advanced learning activities questions for quizzes and certification exams.
- The eLearning Developer should have at least a bachelors degree and 7+ years of experience with the following areas:
The ideal candidate is familiar and comfortable with the following programs / skills:
- Articulate Storyline 2 and 360 (Advanced)
- Articulate Studio 360 (Advanced)
- Captivate 17
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Project Management
- Instructional Design
- Graphic Design
- Quality Analysis
- Performance based learning
- Vendor Relations
- Simulation based training
- Course/ User Interface Design
- Curriculum Development
- Organizational Development
- Learning Management Systems
- Adult Learning Theory
- Learning Strategies and Development
- Quality Assurance Testing