We are adding to our growing team - Please note: You will be expected to review an Alpha course using our current system and document all errors as part of the interview process.
- Quickly catch and edit grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in courses
- Ensure that all names, places, and organizations are spelled properly and that facts, dates, and statistics are
- Edit storyboards for clarity and consistency without altering the course content meaning
- Work closely with development team to ensure edits and revisions meet clients’ expectations
- Consult with project managers, programmers, and instructional designers, as necessary, to ensure that storyboards comply with brand and/or client standards
- Test functionality of eLearning projects / online training
- Use a QA system for tracking any technical issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive solutions that are within sphere of influence; work closely with the QA team to develop and/or recommend corrective and preventive measures including creating/updating quality assurance policies and procedures, style guide, QA tracking system, etc.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Experience & Requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of work and education
- Access to a desktop computer/laptop and phone with standard, updated browsers (ex: IE, Chrome, Safari); iPad/tablet a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing skills
- Experience with LMS platforms
- Thorough understanding of adult learning principles
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office; comfortable learning new systems/software
- Extensive knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA
- Demonstrated skill of succinct communication with executives and senior leaders
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment in a 100% virtual position
- Comfortable receiving constructive criticism and fixing one’s mistakes
CoreAxis is a virtual company with a flexible work schedule.