Work collaboratively with CoreAxis team members and client SMEs to design blended learning solutions. This includes classroom, eLearning and support materials. Support the entire project life cycle – including e-learning projects, from creating learning concepts to storyboarding the design with emphasis on learner engagement and knowledge transfer. The ideal candidate will be comfortable creating eLearning modules, creating and editing multimedia elements for the online courses, and have a can-do attitude.
Samples are required.
CoreAxis is a virtual company. Compensation is flexible for the right candidate.
- Ability to perform in-depth scoping and needs analysis for moderate to complex instructional design projects with defined timelines and/or multiple deliverables (e.g., blended training solutions and/or curriculums).
- Oversight of program delivery ensuring alignment with business needs.
- Completing needs assessment for already identified training gaps.
- Presenting recommendations and justifications for training design.
- Preparing, or contributing to cohesive, in-depth design documents.
- Using innovative learning methodologies (i.e. case studies, engaging stories, motivating scenarios etc.) that meet audience and business needs.
- Reviewing work quality of less experienced project team members.
- Application of education principles and practices to produce learning deliverables.
- Effectively and quickly researches content using both internal and external resources.
- Leading evaluation design and assessment methods/tools to demonstrate effectiveness of training solutions.
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing a variety of learning solutions.
- Produce online training courses based off provided storyboards using Adobe Captivate and other supporting graphic design/image and audio editing tools.
- Support the development of video and digital media learning deliverables, from conception through to completion and delivery via an LMS.
- Provide strategic and tactical development and implementation of in-house training services that educate others on the use of software applications, procedures/best practices, and services.
- Develop and create learning messages that accommodate learner needs and characteristics, content, and objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 6-9 years’ experience in a training capacity involving curriculum design and development
- BS or MS degree in Instructional Design, Education or Management.
- Demonstrated ability in using Adobe Captivate or similar eLearning development tool (Storyline, Camtasia).
- Proficiency using Adobe Photoshop for graphics editing.
- Proficiency using Adobe Audition or Audacity.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS), especially Absorb LMS.
- Highly organized, ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Self-starter who can collaborate in a team-based environment.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to execute on deliverables.
- Ability to follow/meet standards for quality and accuracy.
- Strong working knowledge of simulations and authoring tools.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills.