The Business Development Specialist role at CoreAxis Consulting is an outside sales role responsible for strategically identifying, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities. The person will develop, build, and maintain potential customer relationships with VPs and Decision/Thought Leaders (C-Level executives) within an organization.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing profitable sales opportunities while providing a consultative and value-added approach to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Building a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Performing effective online presentations for perspective clients.
- Utilizing CRM and sales leads to strategically prospect new clients and expand current client base.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions and working with Management team to ensure smooth delivery.
- Developing and strengthening relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of strong sales experience exceeding quota and succeeding in a fast paced, growth oriented environment
- Strong preference for candidate with experience selling customized solutions/professional services
- Demonstrated experience producing a high volume of prospecting calls (30-50/day) and emails
- Ability to leverage established sales contacts to create business opportunities
- A background in selling solutions to Fortune 500 companies