- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- In-depth understanding of the Android ecosystem
- Building mobile applications with heavy emphasis on user experience and ease of use
- Minimum 5 years of Android experience and preferably a portfolio of apps you’ve developed both personal and work related
- Key Skills: Android, Android SDK, Android NDK, Android Studio, SQLite, REST/SOAP APIs, JSON, XML, JNI, RxJava, C++, web services, HTTP protocol, MVC and/or MVVM design patterns, Android HIG, UI components, CLEAN CODE, Solid OOPs Design Principles, Agile Methodologies
- MS or BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Curiosity towards industry evolution, new technologies and evolution of the application frameworks
- Collaborative, friendly and fun
- Your work has high visibility and is appreciated by millions
- Work with bright, talented colleagues
- Friday Showcases to show off your work to all your colleagues, catered lunches, game nights, ping pong tournaments and much more.
- The best part, WE MOVE FAST - we will make an offer within 7 days of first technical interview
Copper Mobile is one of the top enterprise mobile applications development companies in the US. We are truly obsessed with our client success. By investing the time and energy to truly understand our clients' challenges and strategic goals, we become more than just an app developer - we become a valuable partner for all things mobile and digital. Throughout hundreds of successful engagements, Copper Mobile has developed highly innovative and efficient solutions for clients ranging from small/medium-sized businesses to Fortune 100 corporations. We enable great brands and passionate entrepreneurs to engage users via intuitive omni-channel solutions.
Located in Dallas, we look for the best and brightest to add to our highly motivated rockstar team. Let us put your experience, expertise, and obsession to work for you and our reputed clientele. Join us at Copper Mobile - building apps that make business sense.