Copper Mobile is looking for a Senior UX Designer who owns the design artifacts across the user experience process. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly identify the needs of users while possessing an understanding of latest in design standards and technology. They will also conduct user research, create and refine wireframes as well as visual designs. They will ensure the design and strategy is iteratively tested with end users. Senior UX Designers work with Design Leads to ensure the design solutions map to a larger strategy while working in a faced paced agile environment.
- Creating user-centered, simple, modern designs.
- Conducts user research to derive insights, craft personas and map client / user journeys across the product portfolio.
- Create experience ecosystems and service maps to ensure consistent, desirable, and efficient experience across channels.
- Create concepts sketches and storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, functional specifications and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions and guide agile teams.
- Create visual designs and ensures that the solution in development aligns to company and product brand standards.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve solution design.
- Collaborate with agile teams to ensure designs are feasible to implement and subsequently implemented accurately.
- Consolidate UX-related improvement suggestions and executes through structured improvement initiatives.
- Track user experience metrics and reports on the success of UX improvements.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in mapping out user experience workflows or has formal education in UX Design or related field.
- Excellent track record in prior work in relation to user research, experience design, rapid prototyping and usability testing.
- Experience design and data visualization skills, including use of a diverse set of software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, and others).
- Solid knowledge and expertise in user experience design.
- Experience as a designer on an Agile team.
- Has knowledge in conducting user / client research.
- Has strong communication skills with the ability to articulate the value of a design choice to clients / users.
- Has analytical skills to conduct diagnosis of UX.
- Able to produce high quality creative output under quick turnaround times and strict deadlines.
- Mix of wireframe, UX/UI and visual design.
- Synthesizes abstract ideas into concrete implications for design.
- Passionate about problem solving through design.
- Sees value in taking an iterative approach to design.
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope.
- Should be collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative.