Copper Mobile is looking for a UX Designer to create design artifacts across the user experience process. The ideal candidate will participate in user research, creating/refining wireframes and visual designs.
- Create user-centered, simple and modern designs.
- Conduct user research to derive insights, craft personas and map client / user journeys across the product portfolio.
- Create concepts, sketches, storyboards, detailed interaction designs and screen flows, functional specifications and prototypes to clearly articulate solutions and guide agile teams.
- Create visual designs and ensures that the solution in development aligns to company and product brand standards.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to iteratively validate and improve solution design.
- Collaborate with agile teams to ensure designs are feasible to be implemented accurately.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and expertise in user experience design.
- Experience in mapping out user experience workflows or has formal education in UX Design or related field.
- Prior experience in user research, experience design, rapid prototyping and usability testing.
- Experience in design and data visualization skills including use of a diverse set of software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, and others).
- Experience as a designer on an Agile team.
- Knowledge in conducting user / client research.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate the value of a design choice to clients / users.
- Analytical skills to conduct diagnosis of UX .
- The ability to produce high quality creative output under quick turnaround times and strict deadlines.
- Mix of wireframe, UX/UI and visual design.
- Synthesize abstract ideas into concrete implications for design.
- Passionate about problem solving through design.
- Sees value in taking an iterative approach to design.
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope.
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, open-minded, innovative.