Copious is on a mission to rid the world of bad CX, one touchpoint a time. We won't be satisfied until every CX makes people smile and businesses thrive. Want to join us on our mission? Read on.
At the intersection where people, technology, and brand meet — that's we excel. And it doesn't matter if we're creating digital experiences in-store, online, or on-the-go. Or whether it's CX for commerce, apps, websites, or The Next Big Thing. We got this.
And because each client is unique, there are always new and interesting challenges to solve — and we solve a lot of them every day. As a Copious CX Designer, you'll be solving these problems with other disciplines to understand the customer's goals, user's needs, and work together to bring the experience to life.
You'll Be Successful If
- You're already striving to make bad CX great.
- Reading Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney) gets you fired up.
- You're eager to continually improve who you are, what you create, and how you live and work.
- You know that making something "perfect" is a fool's errand.
- You're focused and driven, but know how to have a good time.
- You subscribe to the idea that delivering value in everything you do or make is paramount.
- You already embody the spirit of our core values in your day-to-day life.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity.
- You're naturally curious and don't hesitate to speak up.
- You value healthy, engaging relationships with people.
- You get bored if you do the same thing or solve the same problem every day.
What You'll Bring
- Collaboration, trust, positivity, pragmatism, hustle, humility, and confidence.
- Experience designing UX/UI for ecommerce, digital products, or apps.
- Comfort and professionalism engaging directly with the client and team.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch, or AdobeXD.
- Comfort and skill sketching to solve problems.
- Proven experience in UX, design, color, typography, grids, spacing.
Bonus Points (not required)
- Designing in the browser.
- Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce experience.
- Google Analytics skills.
- Frontend skills.
What We'll Give You
- A harmonious balance between home and work-life.
- An effective and focused team of caring, supportive, and authentic people.
- Great clients — we're very selective and only work with the best.
- Flexible Paid Time Off — take what you need when you need it.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement plan.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Sick? We'll deliver hot soup & fresh bread to help you recover at home.
- Monthly phone & transportation stipend.
- Pet-friendly office.