(This is a remote or on-site position)
Copious is on a mission to rid the world of bad customer experiences through exceptional ecommerce, websites, and apps. Want to join us on our mission? Read on.
As a Sr Project Manager, you'll lead the uncovering of customer's goals, user's needs, and work together with designers and developers to bring the experience to life. You'll be involved in the sales process early on, helping shape the project. You'll also be the essential hub day-to-day between our team and the client.
You'll Be Successful If
- You strive to give clients the best possible customer experience.
- Reading Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney) gets you fired up.
- You're focused and driven.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity.
- You're naturally curious and don't hesitate to speak up.
- You value following through on your word, being dependable.
- You're very proficient at managing money, budgets, and time.
What You'll Bring
- Positivity, pragmatism, hustle, humility, and confidence.
- 5+ years managing for ecommerce, websites, and apps.
- Exceptional organization and planning skills.
- We generally hire self-managed people, so you'll need to be able to fit that model while being a team player.
Bonus Points (not required)
- Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce experience.
- Comfort roughly wireframing or visual thinking to communicate needs.
- Jira or Asana experience.
- Google Analytics skills.
- PM Certifications.
- Experiencing managing projects of $100,000+.
What We'll Give You
- Ability to work remote, in-office, or from home.
- Flexible Paid Time Off — take what you need when you need it.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement plan.
- Sick? We'll deliver hot soup & fresh bread to help you recover at home.
- Monthly phone & transportation stipend.
- Pet-friendly office.