Welcome to the world’s greatest football club.
COPA90 brings you closer to the game you love; curating the best stories, experiences, and products the world has to offer delivered directly to you, wherever you are.
We are building the largest active and digitally connected, cross-platform football fan-base in the world around a unique combination of fan-centric programming, products and services.
COPA90 is seeking a Brand and Marketing Director to help develop the COPA90 Brand and build marketing excellence throughout the business. The role's core responsibility will be to formulate the 365 marketing strategy for the COPA90 Brand products and services.
The role is based in London, UK.
- Work with e-commerce team to build a strong marketing and product strategy to deliver business and brand KPIs
- Oversee marketing budget and campaign delivery
- Be day to day point of contact with internal teams to deliver business objective
- Identify strategic insight with the Audience strategy team to develop growth and marketing opportunities.
- Act as a key agency liaison to deliver campaign and brand objectives.
- Oversee creative development of marketing assets
- Work with worldie team on key campaigns to add brand and marketing lens.
- Support talent team on the growth strategy of talent to grow social handles and raise awareness with external collaborations.
- 5+ years experience in a senior Marketing role, ideally with a digital publisher /media/content company Demonstrable expertise in Brand Marketing in particular, adept at developing a brand strategy and building brand awareness and consideration
- Experience and strong understanding of e-commerce
- Creative flair - adept at briefing, assessing and signing off on creative marketing assets
- Established experience of working within both digital and sports sectors, with a deep understanding of fan engagement strategies to build engaged communities
- Established experience in e-commerce marketing promotion - from building e-commerce product brands through to user acquisition and conversion
- In-depth knowledge of all forms of football content and football media. Video (long and short-form), audio & articles.
- Highly self-motivated individual, excellent at negotiating with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally across many different departments and stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills. Can build and explain financial models and have strong
- spreadsheet skills Proven experience working with data and consumer insights to develop highly efficient marketing strategies Excellent communications skills; able to craft and deliver presentations at senior level.
- Able to work in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment, including working with the initiative to take on responsibility and proactively problem solve.