Welcome to the world’s greatest football club.
COPA90 brings you closer to the game you love; curating the best stories, experiences and products the world has to offer delivered directly to you, wherever you are.
We are building the largest active and digitally connected, cross-platform football fan-base in the world around a unique combination of fan centric programming, products and services.
Get a flavour of COPA90 by clicking here
COPA90 is seeking an experienced leader to oversee our global social content team. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, this role will be responsible for setting the strategic plan for socially native content and programming, guiding the team with efficiency and ruthless prioritisation, and optimising our existing processes with an eye towards scaling our business into the undisputed leader in football. As part of the broader content team, this person will develop the social content strategy and partnership programs in addition to building and managing the content team responsible for creation, distribution, development, and innovation. The social content team is a high-impact team working with the most engaging clubs, athletes, brands, publishers, and creators across platforms from mobile/web to media/VOD with the goal of creating engagement and immersive content experiences. Suitable candidates will have experience working as a team leader in dynamic environments as well as a track record of success in building and executing high impact content formats. The ideal candidate will also have analytical and communication skills.
This position is located in London, England. Regional and international travel is required.
- Lead a team of high performing employees in multiple locations including, Los Angeles, New York and London, responsible for creating, developing and implementing all levels of social content
- Identify and prioritise content formats + segments that can thrive on our social channels, crafting an effective strategic plan to develop these programs with a solid value proposition for the long-term
- Drive the growth and engagement of the COPA90’s global audience
- Help define, develop, and support the global content and partnership programs
- Partner with Business/Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth and identify trends and opportunities to enhance COPA90’s market position
- Track strategy and performance of global football publishers and develop strategic insights to share with key stakeholders
- Develop and share social product expertise on video and platform products
- Track, analyse, and communicate key metrics to key stakeholders
- Serve as a spokesperson for COPA90
- 8+ years of experience in Sports Media or Social Media
- 5+ years of experience in digital media, publishing, club, league or federation
- Experience hiring, developing and leading teams
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and driving groups to consensus
- Experience working and negotiating with internal and external business partners
- Experience managing projects with regional and global scope
- Experience in global creator community
- 5+ years managing content, social or editorial teams