Contract Simply is building the first A.I., machine learning platform for the $900B US construction lending market. We help banks and real estate developers manage their large and complex construction loan portfolios using intelligent automation and integrated payments.
Our software helps lenders, developers, and other stakeholders produce and process complex loan documentation automatically, leading to fewer errors, faster payments, and more profitable loans.
We’re currently 15 employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’d be working directly with the founders in a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive sales and commission compensation plan
- Health benefits
- Positive and challenging work environment
- Experience working directly with the core founding team
- Being part of a rapidly growing start-up with great opportunities for expanded responsibilities
- Be part of revolutionizing the construction industry
We’re looking for an experienced inside sales representative who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment where you'll be wearing many hats.
Day-to-day, that might include:
- Managing the sales process for target real estate developers
- Web-based sales presentations
- Overseeing contract negotiations and process
- Direct outreach to new prospects via phone and e-mail
- Participate in webinars and conferences
- Develop a strategic understanding of target markets and evolving trends in the construction lending space
- Creating, optimizing and measuring effectiveness of outbound sales campaigns for target customers
- 7+ years experience as inside sales representative
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quota
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Competitive positioning
- Experience selling to C-level executives
- 5+ years SaaS experience
- Technical product demonstration skills and experience
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- 5+ years of CRM experience
- Previous experience selling into the construction, banking or insurance industries a plus, but not required
We offer competitive pay and benefits, plus equity. Our culture is open, transparent, and fun. We work hard, but also take time for our families, friends, and hobbies.