is looking for a Senior Product Manager in Austin or is willing to relocate.ABOUT US
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15-ish employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
We’re looking for a product manager who is happy to take ownership of the product lifecycle and who is not afraid to get their hands dirty. Your key responsibilities will be to set the medium-term vision and strategy of the product and communicate that strategy to all of the relevant participants and stakeholders.
Day-to-day, that might include:
- Conducting user interviews
- Producing and iterating upon wireframes
- Reviewing competitive landscape and positioning
- Communicating with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to gather feedback and communicate the current plan
- Producing and updating a product roadmap
- Manage internal processes to define the product strategy, roadmap, and priorities
- Develop a strategic understanding of target markets and evolving trends in the construction lending space
- 5+ years experience as a product manager, preferably with enterprise software products
- Experience managing a product across its lifecycle, including: concept, design, user testing, initial release, enhancements, bug finding/fixing, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Skilled at working across functional teams
- The ability to say “no”, but explain why in language the stakeholder understands
- Gathering and understanding user feedback, whether that be direct feedback from a user or aggregated “feedback” in the form of analytics (and understanding when/why to use either direct user feedback or statistical feedback)
- Ruthless prioritizer who balances the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Experience managing the balance between short-term needs with long-term goals
- Experience utilizing evidence-based decision-making
- Transparency in decision-making and process