is looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistance in Austin or who is willing to relocate.ABOUT US
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 20-ish employees, growing to 60 in 2020. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC (QED
), a large strategic investor (Goldman Sachs
), and Y Combinator
. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
OFFICE MANAGER EXPECTATIONS
- Assist with maintaining the office headquarters, organizing housekeeping, and making sure everything is in order.
- Order office and kitchen supplies, snacks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Ensure a collaborative, productive, fun, and tidy work environment by managing company spaces and acting as the company point of contact with our building.
- Vendor management with all systems and tools (i.e. copier, internet, software systems, parking, etc).
- Track mail and coordinate billing to our partners.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT EXPECTATIONS
- Manage CEO’s calendars and appointments, rearranging commitments as needed.
- Proactively create & manage travel itineraries, coordinate arrangements and compile expenses.
- Coordinate agendas and meeting materials for groups of various sizes, take notes during meetings, and follow up on identified action items.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Provide general administrative support and drive special projects as they arise.
- Maintain the utmost discretion in a high-trust environment while working through confidential information.
- Maintain job postings and recruitment pipeline across platforms.
- Onboard all new hires including systems set up, paperwork, company-wide onboarding sessions, internal communication with team leads.
- Plan and execute team activities, including offsites and social events.
- Serve as the culture champion for the office, proactively thinking of ways to bring employees together to encourage a dynamic and collaborative office environment
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Effective at managing complex calendars, schedules, and resources.
- Experience coordinating both onsite and offsite leadership meetings.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks, anticipate needs, and propose solutions through sound decision making.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- College degree preferred.