Contract Simply (https://contractsimply.com) is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer in Austin.
Contract Simply is building the first A.I., machine learning platform for the $900B US construction lending market. We help banks manage their large and complex construction loan portfolio using intelligent automation and integrated payments. Unlike a typical loan, a construction loan isn’t a single payment. Instead, it’s broken up into monthly payments called draws. That monthly draw process is complicated, with many stakeholders and hundreds or thousands of documents. Currently, all of this is managed with excel spreadsheets, PDFs, emails, and paper checks.
Our software helps lenders, developers, and other stakeholders produce and process this documentation automatically, leading to fewer errors, faster payments, and more profitable loans.
We’re currently small (<20 employees) but growing quickly, YC-backed, and are already working with several of the largest lenders in the industry. You’d be working directly with the founders in a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
We’re looking for an experienced product designer, ideally with experience in the fintech or B2B spaces, who can understand our customers and their pain points and translate those learnings into cohesive, functional, and finished designs.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Understand the needs and pain points of our users and design experiences that solve their needs in an intuitive
- Take ownership of the overall product design, but visually and from an experience perspective
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand technical limitations
- Design and deliver wireframes and user journeys optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Rapidly test and iterate on your designs
- Build a cohesive and consistent design language and user experience
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas
- Proven experience as a UX or UI designer
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Balsamiq, UXPin, InVision, or other, similar software.
- Ability to produce complete wireframes.
- Ability to take feedback and iterate on a design quickly and efficiently
- Ability to keep the “big picture” in mind while also having an eye for detail when working on particular flows, to ensure we have both solid individual flows while also having a consistent and cohesive user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about solving user pain points through great design
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience establishing design systems
- Ability to produce finished designs
- Basic HTML and CSS experience
- Experience conducting and planning user research