is looking for a Senior Product Designer in Austin or willing to relocate.
Contract Simply is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15-ish employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
We’re looking for an experienced product designer, ideally with experience in the fintech or B2B spaces, who can understand our customers and their pain points and translate those learnings into cohesive, functional, and finished designs.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Understand the needs and pain points of our users and design experiences that solve their needs in an intuitive
- Take ownership of the overall product design, but visually and from an experience perspective
- Collaborate with the engineering team to understand technical limitations
- Design and deliver wireframes and user journeys optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Rapidly test and iterate on your designs
- Build a cohesive and consistent design language and user experience
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas
- Proven experience as a UX or UI designer
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Balsamiq, UXPin, InVision, or other, similar software.
- Ability to produce complete wireframes
- Ability to take feedback and iterate on a design quickly and efficiently
- Ability to keep the “big picture” in mind while also having an eye for detail when working on particular flows, to ensure we have both solid individual flows while also having a consistent and cohesive user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about solving user pain points through great design
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience establishing design systems
- Ability to produce finished designs
- Basic HTML and CSS experience
- Experience conducting and planning user research