is looking for a Junior Full-Stack Engineer in Austin or is willing to relocate.ABOUT US
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15-ish employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred; and/or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years professional experience
- solid understanding of git
- working knowledge of at least one programming language
- analytical mindset
- most importantly, an eagerness and willingness to learn
NICE TO HAVE
- experience with Elixir and/or React
- experience with Postgres (or another RDBMS)