Contract Simply (https://contractsimply.com) is looking for a senior full-stack developer in Austin or willing to relocate.
Contract Simply is building the first A.I., machine learning platform for the $900B US construction lending market. We help banks manage their large and complex construction loan portfolio using intelligent automation and integrated payments. Unlike a typical loan, a construction loan isn’t a single payment. Instead, it’s broken up into monthly payments called draws. That monthly draw process is complicated, with many stakeholders and hundreds or thousands of documents. Currently, all of this is managed with excel spreadsheets, PDFs, emails, and paper checks.
Our software helps lenders, developers, and other stakeholders produce and process this documentation automatically, leading to fewer errors, faster payments, and more profitable loans.
We’re currently small (10 employees), YC-backed, and are already working with several of the largest lenders in the industry. You’d be working directly with the founders in a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
TECH WE USE
Elixir, Python, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Redis, circleci, sklearn
- 4+ years experience in full-stack web development
- expertise in at least one server-side framework (Phoenix, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.)
- experience with React or similar (Angular, Elm, etc.)
- solid understanding of git
- experience with Postgres (or another RDBMS)
- can build quickly without creating a horrible mess
NICE TO HAVE
- experience with both Elixir and React
- experience with GraphQL APIs
- experience with machine learning
- experience with Kubernetes