is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer in Austin or is willing to relocate.ABOUT US
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15-ish employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
TECH WE USE
Elixir, Python, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Redis, circleci, sklearn
- 4+ years experience in full-stack web development
- expertise in at least one server-side framework (Phoenix, Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.)
- experience with React or similar (Angular, Elm, etc.)
- solid understanding of git
- experience with Postgres (or another RDBMS)
- can build quickly without creating a horrible mess
NICE TO HAVE
- experience with both Elixir and React
- experience with GraphQL APIs
- experience with machine learning
- experience with Kubernetes