Contract Simply (https://contractsimply.com) is looking for a senior DevOps engineer in Austin or willing to relocate.
Contract Simply is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15-ish employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
TECH WE USE
AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, circleci, terraform, Elixir, Python, React, Redis, circleci, sklearn
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working in a DevOps role
- strong knowledge of AWS platform and technologies (EC2, S3, IAM, etc.)
- experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- strong knowledge of managing infrastructure in an automated fashion
- solid understanding of git
- a security-first mindset
- experience with programming languages
NICE TO HAVE
- experience working directly as a software engineer, or an interest
- experience with Rancher 2.0
- experience with terraform
- experience setting up CI/CD