Contract Simply (https://contractsimply.com) is looking for a senior DevOps engineer in Austin or willing to relocate.
Contract Simply is building the first A.I., machine learning platform for the $900B US construction lending market. We help banks manage their large and complex construction loan portfolio using intelligent automation and integrated payments. Unlike a typical loan, a construction loan isn’t a single payment. Instead, it’s broken up into monthly payments called draws. That monthly draw process is complicated, with many stakeholders and hundreds or thousands of documents. Currently, all of this is managed with excel spreadsheets, PDFs, emails, and paper checks.
Our software helps lenders, developers, and other stakeholders produce and process this documentation automatically, leading to fewer errors, faster payments, and more profitable loans.
We’re currently small (<20 employees) but growing quickly, YC-backed, and are already working with several of the largest lenders in the industry. You’d be working directly with the founders in a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
TECH WE USE
AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, circleci, terraform, Elixir, Python, React, Redis, circleci, sklearn
- 4+ years of hands-on experience working in a DevOps role
- strong knowledge of AWS platform and technologies (EC2, S3, IAM, etc.)
- experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- strong knowledge of managing infrastructure in an automated fashion
- solid understanding of git
- a security-first mindset
- experience with programming languages
NICE TO HAVE
- experience working directly as a software engineer, or an interest
- experience with Rancher 2.0
- experience with terraform
- experience setting up CI/CD