) is looking for Sales Development Representative to join our team in Austin.
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15 employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. Founded in 2017 and accelerated in Y-Combinator, he company is backed by Goldman Sachs, QED Investors, and Camber Creek. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
We’re looking for an experienced business development representative who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business opportunities to propel Rabbet’s growth through compelling, personalized outbound prospecting.
- Identifying key decision makers at target companies and building the foundation of lasting, valuable relationships.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and optimize strategies for targeted lists, outreach cadences, and fine-tuned messaging.
- Qualifying inbound prospective customers, understanding their needs, and setting expectations for the value Rabbet will provide.
- Learning the ins and outs of the construction finance industry and sharing knowledge of new trends, stakeholders, and competitors.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
This position is ideal for individuals looking to hone skills necessary to launching a lucrative career in B2B sales or demand generation leadership. Our experienced leadership team will provide industry-leading coaching and career development opportunities to help you become an expert in sales principles, strategies for SaaS customer acquisition, and designing for a high-growth business model.
- 2+ years experience as a business development representative
- 2+ years SaaS experience
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quota
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High personal accountability with a drive for organization, metrics, and constant learning
- Demonstrated success of sourcing relationships with senior executives
- A compulsion for data cleanliness
- Previous experience selling into the construction, banking or insurance industries a plus
- Experience using Hubspot a plus
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and commission compensation plan
- Health benefits
- Positive and challenging work environment
- Being part of a rapidly growing start-up with great opportunities for expanded responsibilities
- Be part of revolutionizing the construction industry
We offer competitive pay and benefits, plus equity. Our culture is open, transparent, and fun. We work hard, but also take time for our families, friends, and hobbies.