Rabbet (formerly Contract Simply) (https://rabbet.com
) is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join new our team in Austin.
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $1.3T US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15 employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. Founded in 2017 and accelerated in Y-Combinator, the company is backed by Goldman Sachs, QED Investors, and Camber Creek. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
What you’ll get:
· Competitive sales and commission compensation plan
· Health benefits
· Positive and challenging work environment
· Experience working directly with the core founding team
· Being part of a rapidly growing start-up with great opportunities for expanded responsibilities
· Be part of revolutionizing the construction industry
We’re looking for an experienced inside sales manager who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment where you'll be wearing many hats.
· Day-to-day, that might include:
· Overseeing a small team of inside representatives of 2 growing to 7-10 over 12-24 months.
· Managing your own book of business initially and running the sales process for target construction lenders and developers
· Hiring and managing an A+ team
· Installing and optimizing the sales process
· Weekly forecasting
· Running sales reviews with team
· Web-based sales presentations
· Overseeing contract negotiations and process for your deals and team
· Participate in webinars and conferences
· Develop a strategic understanding of target markets and evolving trends in the construction lending space
· Creating, optimizing and measuring effectiveness of outbound sales campaigns for target customers
· 5+ years experience as inside sales representative
· 2+ years managing inside sales
· Proven success at meeting and exceeding quota
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Competitive positioning
· Experience selling to C-level executives
· 5+ years SaaS experience
· Technical product demonstration skills and experience
· Strong presentation and negotiating skills
· 7+ years of CRM experience
· Previous experience selling into the construction, banking or insurance industries a plus, but not required
We offer competitive pay and benefits, plus equity. Our culture is open, transparent, and fun. We work hard, but also take time for our families, friends, and hobbies.
Rabbet is an equal opportunity employer; however, we only hire hard working people who are very fun, very curious, and smart.