We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our Partner Success team in Austin, TX. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to join a customer facing role in a dynamic start-up environment, and to develop an advanced knowledge of the construction finance industry. We are currently a lean, 20 person organization, providing the opportunity to work directly with the founders in a company that values efficiency, transparency, relationships and guidance.
Applicants should be comfortable maintaining attention to detail, handling multiple accounts in a high-touch, consultative way, with a background in finance or accounting. Knowledge of construction finance is preferred but not required. Most of all, applicants should be self-starters who are quick learners and highly curious. We are looking for individuals who have proven success managing and developing long-term customer relationships, as tasks will range from on-boarding a new account to expanding successful usage within an existing account.
We are on a mission to fuel the connected connected construction economy. As a rabbet strengthens joints in woodworking, Rabbet strengthens connections in real estate. Founded in 2017, accelerated in Y-Combinator, and backed by QED Investors, Camber Creek and Goldman Sachs, Rabbet offers reduced administrative burden and faster funds for Lenders and Developers. Solving inefficiencies motivate us. Through intelligent automation of the construction finance process, our platform eases administrative burden while improving accuracy - expediting payments for all involved. We are passionate about helping lenders and developers get more done in less time.
We commit to our customers - and the construction lending industry as a whole - to walk side-by-side through the continual evolution of the construction financing process. We combine deep domain expertise and technology to bring forward innovation in construction finance.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your assigned accounts
- Uncover and reveal value to the client through their portfolio data and usage stats
- Quickly establish trusting, in-depth relationships with a sense of empathy with internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Collaborate with the sales team throughout the sales cycle and identify and develop new business opportunities with existing clients
- Effectively communicate client feedback to internal stakeholders to drive product road map
- Translate customers’ goals into trackable success metrics which can be used to drive future sales
- Work as an internal advocate for clients and exhibit do-whatever-it-takes behaviors to ensure your accounts’ success
- Proactively track product and feature usage to drive customer adoption and existing portfolio expansion
- Plan and lead virtual client training sessions as required. Sometimes this may be done on-site with the client.
- Assist in building internal processes and best practices within the Partner Success team to increase efficiency and overall experience of Rabbet’s partners and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (finance, accounting, economics, or math)
- High emotional intelligence and charisma. This will be important while working with a wide variety of client personas and roles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced level of business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand clients' key problems and remedy directly, or escalate and involve internal stakeholders to relay back to your client as-needed
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills. You will be performing complex reconciliations in clients’ projects. Regularly and quickly identifying the lever of the problem is key to being successful in this role.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts at a time while maintaining attention to detail
- Comfort around promptly responding to client needs from a mobile setting when not at desk
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to evolving software quickly in order to support demanding client needs
- Proven ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders at various levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software, messaging apps, and G-Suite
The complexity of this role:
Construction loans are extremely complex. Requirements and processes vary by state, loan type and lender - there is no one size fits all. Equity partners, syndicate partners, public partners, etc are all stakeholders in these sophisticated financial transactions. Understanding the varying and complex needs of our customers and appropriately mapping our software to those needs is key to our success. To successfully implement our product in our customers’ portfolios, you must be able to achieve an advanced level of understanding of our customers’ transactions and our software.
Occasionally, you will be required to assist your account contacts with reconciling discrepancies between our software and their off-system records. You will need to be able to quickly audit numbers to resolve customer concerns, whether it be their administrative error or a potential software bug. We work with major, regulated financial institutions, and numeric integrity of the system is of paramount importance!
You will engage with customer leadership to structure goals for solution usage, work with customers to drive adoption, create sophisticated ways to quantify value, and deliver regular business insights.
Our goal within the Partner Success team is to build an industry reputation as the top domain experts in construction finance. Through building an attentive and best in class account management strategy, we strive to be viewed as an extension of our clients’ organizations.
Other: We offer competitive pay and benefits, plus equity. Despite being a startup, we do value work/life balance.
Rabbet is an equal opportunity employer.