is looking for a QA Automation Engineer in Austin or is willing to relocate.ABOUT US
Rabbet is the only intelligent construction finance platform powering the $900B US construction economy. Construction finance has always been a complex, slow, manual process run on disconnected spreadsheets, pdfs, and email...but it doesn’t have to be.
Our platform uses machine learning to classify and parse documents and to structure information for faster preparation and review of loan documentation. We help real estate lenders and developers reduce administrative burden and make better decisions for their large construction loan portfolios.
We’re currently 15-ish employees, growing to 25-30 in 2019. The company is backed by a leading FinTech VC, a large strategic investor, and Y Combinator. You’ll be joining a company that values being purposeful, efficient, authentic, transparent, curious, and agile.
We’re looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer, ideally with experience in the fintech or B2B spaces, who can identify would-be issues with our product before they’re found by customers.
- Have a solid understanding of the business and user
- Review and provide feedback on product requirements
- Design appropriate tests to confirm deliverables satisfy the intent of the story
- Document test plans and procedures as appropriate and needed
- Maintain appropriate documentation around regression testing
- Execute, add to, and maintain automated test suite
- Complete new feature and regression testing on a 2 week sprint schedule
- 5+ years working in a Quality Assurance Engineering role testing web applications
- Excellent knowledge and applied experience in software testing life cycle
- Keen analytical skill
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current working experience with automation framework development, preferably with Selenium Webdriver and Python
- Coding skills as required by automation tools utilized
- Experience with git