Are you passionate about building life changing products? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail? Do you love numbers? Do you crave data and tons of it? Then come join our Rock Star Business Intelligence team at ConsumerAffairs.
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team. In this position you will be responsible for incorporating information from our Clients to better optimize our campaigns, improve our lead quality and speed up our invoicing process. Your main goal is to acquire, clean, normalize and incorporate key information from our clients to enable us to make data driven decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Extract and consolidate reports from different sources on a daily basis.
- Analyze data to find errors and variations to adjust based on it.
- Understand what information is needed to better optimize campaigns and provide our Clients the best ROI posible.
- Communicate with internal teams on a daily basis
- Provide support to internal teams and management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Present reports, optimization recommendations, and insights to internal clients/users.
Who Are You
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant experience working with data
- Experience in extracting, gathering, normalizing and organizing information
- Must have strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to prioritize & manage assignments to meet deadlines and establish solid relationships.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
You Will Love our Perks & Benefits
- We bring you lunch everyday. Use our app to choose from the menu.
- Good coffee available all day.
- Snacks and fruits available in our lounge area.
- Healthy activities: in company yoga classes, gym membership reimbursement.
- Generous vacation package.
- OSDE will be you health care provider.
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.