What You’ll Do
Google “Best Home Warranty” and look at the first few organic rankings. Yep, that’s us, ConsumerAffairs. Our SEO team helps us get that ranking. We do business with hundreds of brands and have hundreds of categories. We need to rank in all of them. You will work across multiple departments and groups to help make us successful.
- Execute integrated SEO programs across Google in the US and internationally
- Optimize search results for key branded and generic terms in both US and foreign markets
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations for website content and metadata
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development in support of SEO goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels
- Prepare regular reporting for management
- Continually develop new ideas for testing, and execute those tests
- Regularly communicate to team and management on project development and results
- Research and keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments
Who Are You
You have an in-depth knowledge of industry trends and ranking factors and have hands-on experience executing integrated SEO programs with proven success. You thrive in an innovative environment and have the ability to think creatively, generate new test ideas, and problem solve.
You are analytical, organized, and have excellent project and time management skills. If you are passionate about SEO and want to work for one of Tulsa’s best up and coming companies, apply!
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ Years experience executing and managing SEO programs at local, national or international levels
- Solid understanding of ranking factors for Google’s algorithm, both past and present
- Experience with Google services, including AdWords, Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics
- A functional understanding of back-end elements such as HTML, CSS, robots.txt, metadata, etc.
- Experience with technical SEO analysis, site analysis, and reporting
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (MOZ, SEMrush, SpyFu, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience administering content in CMS environments
- Experience utilizing SEO in reputation management and brand-building
- Ability to work in a professional, performance-based environment
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Intelligent and creative with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac environment, MS Word, Excel, Google Apps and Dropbox
You have no problem living out our core values:
- Amazing Judgment
- Clear Communications
- Curiously Innovative
- Passionately Creative
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.