What You’ll Do
As a Client Performance Manager, you will manage premium and enterprise-level clients in strategic growth categories to drive adoption and desired outcomes, secure renewals, facilitate account expansion, and promote advocacy across your portfolio.
Does strategically managing handling high level clients energize you? Does the idea of partnering with clients to deliver desired outcomes and expand their business sound like the next career step you are after? ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Client Performance Manager to manage, maintain and grow our business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality.
- Quarterbacking experiences through various cross-functional teams at ConsumerAffairs.
- Evangelize customer experience management as a strategic imperative at leading companies.
- Serve as a thought partner to change-oriented executives looking to transform their post sales organization.
- Manage multiple key accounts simultaneously with the ability to continually re-evaluate and re-prioritize goals as necessary.
- Own the success and manage performance of your portfolio to achieve ConsumerAffairs’ retention and client growth objectives.
- Able to insert yourself into complex situations including partner politics and unique personalities.
- Ability to nurture account portfolio and develop long-term strategic account plans with a focus on driving consistent, measurable value to our partners.
- Facilitate client onboarding including platform training to ensure adoption of the ConsumerAffairs Saas platform.
- Act as an escalation point and trusted advisor for your portfolio of clients.
- Drive client engagement and platform adoption among client stakeholders including customer service, marketing, and C-suite executives.
- Work in conjunction with Account Managers to proactively identify upsell opportunities among our Premium and Enterprise-tier client base and assist with contract closure as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues, escalate as needed, and follow up promptly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Act as the customer’s voice and provide feedback to internal teams in order to drive success.
Who Are You
- Business acumen - ability to understand the risks, opportunities, costs, and value of services that we provide.
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer-facing Client Success or Account Management role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Documented history of success in previous roles - specifically as it relates to developing and growing client relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering client value.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with ecommerce and marketing best practices a major plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Docs and Google Sheets is essential.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Understanding of who ConsumerAffairs is, what we do, and how we drive value for our customers.
- Ability to travel, 20-25%.
You have no problem living out our core values:
- Amazing Judgment
- Clear Communications
- Curiously Innovative
- Passionately Courageous
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.