What You’ll Do
You must crave success.
You must be interested in right fitting clients with the product that will have highest value add, and user experience potential for them.
You must enjoy making money and the work that comes with it.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Make every interaction count
- Influence and persuade clients in a one call close transactional sales environment
- Truly understand and advocate for multiple brands
- Be test driven in your approach at getting 1% better every day
- Maintain attention to detail, self-discipline, and stamina to accurately track and record activities in SalesForce
- Be fun to be around and high-five people while crushing it
- Consistently exceed quota and all other expectations
Who Are You
You are a caring and compassionate rapport builder looking to invest your time with a company that is worth it. Do you want to help our clients make sound choices during some of life’s most difficult transitions. Would you also like to leave work everyday feeling like a difference making winner!?
- Be really good on the phone
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Actual LIFE experience
- Know what Google is and a bit about how it works
- Really good verbal and written capability
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Desire to excel with a growing organization
Have no problem living out our core values:
- Clear Communications
- Passionately Courageous
- Amazing Judgment
- Curiously Innovative
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.