What You’ll Do
The Content Marketing Specialist works as part of the content marketing team to promote our content and buyers guides to the press, media and resource pages around the web. Your day-to-day will typically involve building lists of prospects through research and monitoring trending topics to pitch relevant content to experts and website owners. It will be your job to communicate professionally with other websites and promote our buyers guides as valuable resources. We’re looking for awesome, extroverted individuals with the ability to make data-driven decisions and self-motivate while meeting performance goals in an unstructured environment. Think you’re up to the challenge?
- Research & relationship building with national and local media outlets
- Building & maintaining lists of relevant websites and resources
- Monitoring trending topics to pitch our resources to relevant influencers
- Making lots of cold calls
- Writing pitches and email templates to send to prospects
- Other duties related to marketing in a SaaS environment
- Be awesome
Who Are You
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Marketing knowledge and social media experience preferred
- Strong communication skills including, verbal, written correspondence and networking
- Top performer, ability to work in a freedom and responsibility environment
- Previous marketing or PR experience is a plus
- Have a competitive spirit
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals who are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.