What You’ll Do
Are you passionate about building life changing products? Do you think like a CEO? Do you always put the customer first and work with teams to deliver delightful experiences? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail? Then come join our Rock Star Product Management team at ConsumerAffairs.
We're looking for a Product Manager who will participate in opportunity assessment, requirements gathering, UX architecture planning, system process documentation, UAT and management of the ConsumerAffairs platform. Someone who's excited about the Agile development philosophy and is no stranger to the accountability and responsibility that comes with it. You will work closely with the ConsumerAffairs team (including business analysts, UI/UX designers and engineers) to build clarity on product vision and to implement that vision with a high velocity and quality. Additionally, you will interact directly with clients and our internal teams to understand and develop strategies to implement solutions for client needs.
The Product Manager has responsibility for driving continuous product improvement. This individual is charged with guiding product enhancements from conception to release.
- Own and drive the product roadmap in conjunction with the team
- Contribute to establish and manage the Product Management process
- Communicate and prioritize potential product enhancements
- Act as central arbiter for requests from internal and external clients
- Direct cross-functional efforts to constantly increase revenue, efficiency and client satisfaction
- Build strong partnership with engineering and client-facing teams
- BE AWESOME in your work ethic and to work with
Who Are You
You are the type of person that leads people into battle. You are unfamiliar with the word impossible. You lose gracefully and winning is second nature. When you see a problem, you don’t run away from it. You embrace the challenge. You are entrepreneurial and refuse to quit. Fairly technical and a business savvy problem solver. Someone who doesn’t just like identifying problems, but likes fixing them. The idea of identifying a problem and handing it off to someone else to fix makes your head hurt. You own it and see things to a logical end. You are someone everyone around you loves to work with.
- Successful track record of developing and delivering a product roadmap for early stage and mid-life growth companies
- Deep technical understanding and knowledge of product development best practices but not shy to go above and beyond to achieve goals
- Strong ability to communicate product features, including writing detailed User Stories, PRDs, & MRDs
- Strong understanding of market trends and opportunities
- Experience in delivering game-changing product enhancements
- Demonstrated success managing teams and implementing Product Management process in a fast-paced environment.
If all above sounds good to you then come AMAZE us and let us show you why we are the BEST team to work with. Let us come together to enable smarter buying decisions.
You have no problem living out our core values:
- Amazing Judgment
- Clear Communications
- Curiously Innovative
- Passionately Courageous
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.