Are you passionate about building life changing products? Do you always put the Consumers first and work with teams to deliver the best experience? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail? Then come join our Rock Star Product team at ConsumerAffairs.
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Project Manager & Brand Onboarding to join our Product team. In this position you will be responsible for delivering our Client's digital assets within ConsumerAffairs website. You will team up with our Brand Category Managers and Account Managers to plan and implement Brands Onboarding.
Who You'll Do?
- Onboard brands to inorganic traffic.
- Define and prioritize brand on-boarding.
- Own required integrations for all referral paths (Zapier, Invoca, and Django configuration).
- Manage workflow tickets and track deliverables.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Lead quality assurance and troubleshooting.
Who Are You?
- Minimum of 3 year of digital project management
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize tasks.
You Will Love our Perks & Benefits
- We bring you lunch everyday. Use our app to choose from the menu.
- Good coffee available all day.
- Snacks and fruits available in our lounge area.
- Healthy activities: in company yoga classes, gym membership reimbursement.
- Generous vacation package.
- OSDE will be you health care provider.
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.