Are you passionate about building life changing products? Do you always put the Consumers first and work with teams to deliver the best experience? Do you have excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail? Then come join our Rock Star Consumer Marketing team at ConsumerAffairs.
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Consumer Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for bringing our Marketing projects to life. You will collaborate with our Marketing Operations team, our Product & Engineering team, and our Category Managers to integrate, connect, deploy, and optimize our landing page experiences and ensure the UX is smooth and highly converting.
What You’ll Do
- Independently collaborate with project owners to verify scope and requirements of assigned projects.
- Build, integrate, and test landing pages and apps that support our Marketing efforts.
- Manage technical aspects of key existing and future marketing systems (CRM integrations, marketing automation, analytics, etc.)
- Troubleshoot issues with landing pages, data, integrations, and reporting.
- Utilize web browser developer tools and plugins to ensure successful end-to-end attribution and integration for our multiple Marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the Product team to help deploy A/B tests
- Help test and validate other team member projects, features, and landing pages.
- Engage the build/measure/learn loop to continuously improve marketing operations.
Who Are You?
- Technical experience with JSON, web browser development tools, and some programming/scripting knowledge.
- Familiar with digital marketing ecosystem (Text, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Email, Paid Social Channels).
- Google Analytics, LeadConduit, Zapier, Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of Landing pages, Conversion Tactics and Attribution scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong attention to detail and mind for data.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving ability