Are you passionate about producing highly converting landing pages? Do you always put the Consumers first and work with teams to deliver the best experience? Are you enthusiastic, organized, highly self-motivated and enjoy collaborating and interfacing effectively with others? Then come join our Rock Star Product team at ConsumerAffairs.
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Digital Designer to join our Product team. In this position you will be responsible for websites creation, landing page development, micro websites, email campaigns, CSS and HTML creation.
Who You'll Do?
- Develop highly converting Landing Pages using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with your team members, including other designers, developers and project managers.
- Provide creative suggestions and ideas for current and future landing pages.
Who Are You?
- Standard knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Web Standards and Best Practices
- Strong background in design and usability principles.
- You have an eye for details at a pixel level.
- Search Engine Optimization is a plus.
- Fluent in English. You will speak and write in English on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects.
- Motivated self-starter with high potential for growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, nimble and fluid work environment.
You Will Love our Perks & Benefits
- We bring you lunch everyday. Use our app to choose from the menu.
- Good coffee available all day.
- Snacks and fruits available in our lounge area.
- Healthy activities: in company yoga classes, gym membership reimbursement.
- Generous vacation package.
- English classes in-company.
- OSDE will be you health care provider.
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.