Digital Marketing Intern (Fall 2019)
ConsumerAffairs is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our Traffic Acquisition team. In this position you will be responsible for the assistance in compiling reporting of paid traffic campaigns (AdWords, Bing, Facebook, etc.), learning and supplying recommendations to make within campaigns, analyzing A/B test results, and other related tasks. You will collaborate directly with our Paid Traffic and Business Intelligence teams in providing insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a highly skilled and supportive team to understand digital marketing concepts, platforms, channels, analytics and processes specifically around paid search (Search Engine Marketing)
- Learn to develop, implement, and analyze performance-driven campaign strategies and optimizations methods in ad platforms
- Understand client businesses, business goals, performance metrics, compile campaign reports, learn to perform campaign analysis
- Research industry standards and particular market shifts
What You’ll Need:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Math/Marketing/Advertising/Engineering/Finance
- Strong interest in Internet Marketing & Analytics
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Intermediate to Advanced understanding of Excel & Google Sheets
- Search Marketing experience is preferred but not required
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.