ConsumerAffairs is taking on a brand new initiative to take our world class platform and products and bring that technology to local businesses. You'll be a founding member of this exciting new initiative and responsible for making sure we hit our aggressive growth targets. If you have a phenomenal work ethic, the drive to control your financial success, and a thick skin, then this might be the sales position for you!
Who are you? You are someone who has experience cold-calling; you have grit, want to win and want to enjoy the benefits of winning. We are seeking a sales professional with a "hunter mentality.” Are you a difference maker looking for a challenge? Are you a very talented person who is not realizing the financial goals you have set for yourself? Are you excited about the prospect of working with a high performing sales culture that drives for results? Are you driven by compensation plans where you can control your financial destiny? We are looking for winners! If this is you, we want to hear from you immediately.
What You’ll Do
You must be able to cold call and cold email at all times of the day to perform outbound lead generation for our sales team. You must enjoy making money and the work that comes with it.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- At a minimum, 100 cold calls daily
- Get decision-makers on the phone and teach them how our product solves their problems
- Closing deals with the decision maker of local brands
- Sending contracts and following up until signed
- Timeblock your day like a ninja so you get stuff done
- Be test driven in your approach at getting 1% better every day
- Maintain attention to detail, self-discipline, and stamina to accurately track and record activities in Salesforce
- Be fun to be around and high-five people while crushing it
- Consistently exceed quota and all other expectations
- Be great on the phone
- Have really good attention to detail
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity
- Know what Google is and a little bit on how it works (we will teach the rest)
- Excellent verbal and written capability
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- Proficiency with Mac environment, Excel/Google Apps and Dropbox
Have no problem living out our core values:
- Clear Communications
- Passionately Courageous
- Amazing Judgment
- Curiously Innovative
- Selfless Honesty
ConsumerAffairs is a rapidly growing SaaS business. Companies (Brands) utilize our SaaS product to proactively connect with their customers, collect reviews, solve customer issues, generate sales and shape their online reputation.
Over 8 million consumers visit ConsumerAffairs.com each month to research products and services, connect with brands, write reviews and read news.
ConsumerAffairs is a fun, creative and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Our team is energetic, passionate and, dare we say, brilliant. We are looking for like-minded individuals that are highly self-motivated, imaginative and excited about building something together.